PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Leads and provide all necessary assistance to his Planning team in developing the Detailed Planning, Scheduling, HSE Plan and Quality & Inspection Plans for the E&I related works included in the turnaround scope.
- Leads the planning team involved in the work package preparation for those Electrical and Instrumentations related works
- Create Turnaround work orders in ROSER as per guidance of SATORP, assign to TAR Planners.
- To provide technical support to his Planning Team and assist them in the preparation of
- Turnaround plans, schedules, materials take-off and manpower estimates.
- Along with the TAR Planner, make a site visit and assist him in preparing the turnaround work packages that will include work scopes, plans, Schedules, Resources, BOM, blinds list, drawings, Method Statement, JSA, cost estimate, etc.
- Identify critical lifting operations related to E&I works (i.e. CV removal) to require a comprehensive rigging study.
- Assist to TAR Planner in identifying turnaround activities, estimate resources, durations, establish precedence, as the main input for the scheduling.
- Liaise with Operations, Maintenance, HSE, Process Engineering, Inspection and others Engineering Departments as part of the process of preparation of the turnaround detailed planning.
- Assist to TAR Planner in identifying & preparing BOM for the different E&I equipment works.
- Responsible for the review of the work package prepare by the TAR planner prior submission to SATORP; monitor the work progress during the planning phase and reports to the TAR Planning Manager.
- Prepare fortnightly progress report during the Planning Phase, identifies gaps in progress and proposes / implement improvement plans.
- Work closely with the execution contractor to ensure his complete familiarization and commitment with the turnaround plan, which will be a key factor for the success of the turnaround.
- Prepare daily progress report for the daily meeting during the execution phase
- Prepare post-turnaround report upon completion of the turnaround.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Planning Manager.
SAR 10,000 - SAR 12,000 per month