Arcadis is the leading global design & consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 28,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3 billion in revenue. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
We are currently seeking a Structural Inspector based in Riyadh. The Inspector will visit the construction sites, perform inspections and make recommendations accordingly.
Job description :
- Inspect site conditions for suitability prior to construction
- Observe, check and record works execution is in accordance with approved methods
- Ensure all structural works are executed according to project requirements
- Check services locations and ensure their protection
- Record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
- Ensure material delivered are in-line with approvals and properly stored
- Observe site safety procedures
- Measure work done when required
- Assist in the review of shop drawings
- Assist in the review and preparation of ‘As-Built’ drawings
- Must comply with safety, health and risk management requirements
What do we offer?
We offer a dynamic and challenging role with international focus and we provide competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact. Given the international remit of this role and our business, a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important. International travel will also be required.