KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Site Engineer - Land Surveying to join our award winning team based within our Makkah site.
This critical role will be responsible for maintaining proper and complete communication with the client’s site discipline engineers and land surveyors on all project related issues, Review, understand and implement on site the contract drawings and specifications.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include :
- Demonstrated knowledge in civil engineering techniques, procedures, relevant international codes and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in infrastructure works overseeing the surveying aspects within the construction field.
- Knowledge of relevant survey procedures, construction techniques, codes and standards.
- Fully conversant with current survey technology and survey equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft office applications