Client is an Architectural & Engineering Consultancy based in Dubai are seeking a Senior Site Architect for a 5* Hospitality Project in Jeddah.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Extensive experience in daily Construction Supervision, Control and Recording / Reporting
- Must have multi- disciplinary experience on site
- Must be experienced in working with the Consultancy side of construction
- Candidate must have extensive 5* Hotel and Resort experience
- Review shop drawings and submittals for compliance with the design intent, coordination of the shop drawings of different trades and disciplines.
- Review of material submittals comprising technical literature, samples and mock-ups as appropriate for compliance with design specifications and details within the prescribed project timeframe.
- Monitoring progress of works to ensure timely execution of work in accordance with the project schedule and in coordination with the work of other trades and disciplines.
- Direction and supervision of contractors & subcontractors to insure workmanship of construction compliance with design specifications & details.
- Attendance as required at site progress and technical meetings to resolve technical issues.
- Coordinate and check drawings for coherence and update changes as required.
- Assist, monitor and maintain site wide compliance with site Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Attend all quality control and quality assurance inspections and issue reports as required.
- Attend and respond to contractors queries and request for information (RFI’s) within the prescribed project