Senior Quantity Surveyor - Riyadh
You’ll be joining a company that puts people right at the heart of its offer to clients. Arcadis is the leading global design and consultancy firm employing 28,000 people and generating more than €3 billion in revenue every year. Our focus is on bringing together passionate, talented people in high-performing teams to help clients navigate the increasingly complex challenges in the built and natural world.
We are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a highly talented team of commercial professionals supporting our clients across a number of Residential and Infrastructure projects.
This role reports directly to the Senior Commercial Manager.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the client
- Undertaking costs analysis for work completed
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations