Senior Quantity Surveyor (Riyadh)
Looking for a different type of opportunity to develop and grow?
If you’re an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who wants a career that plays to your strengths, keep reading. Join our Riyadh based team and you’ll discover a culture focused on helping you flourish as a professional, not on squeezing you into a corporate box.
Welcome to our world
You’ll be joining a company rich in opportunity. We are part of ARCADIS, the leading global design and consultancy firm employing 28,000 people and generating more than €3 billion in revenue every year. With almost a century as advisors on natural and built assets behind us, we’re increasingly working with clients around the world to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for the future – and we’re growing fast.
Are you the Senior Quantity Surveyor we need?
We’re looking for someone who can create real value for our clients. So you’ll need to be a strong communicator, able to get a team of consultants working together effectively to deliver the results of our clients need.
- The Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide pre and post-contract administration and overall quantity surveying services for hotel, residential and building construction supervision projects.
- Manage commercial aspects & contractual issues and prepare contractual correspondence.
- Develop and administer project budgets, fiscal controls, contracts, perform project cost estimating.
- Develop and maintain financial reporting system.
- Preparation of Tender Documents and Contract Documents.
- Maintain and update registers for contracts, payments, and site instruction / change orders and advise client.
- Review construction documents issued from time to time and provide conceptual estimates and cost estimates.
- Review, assess and issue recommendation on contractor submitted Extension of Time and other cost claims.
- Oversee all aspects of the commercial management of construction projects; monitors and coordinates work performed by the contractor from commercial perspective, and other construction firms directly appointed by the Client as well as local entities.
- Review the BoQ and quantities taken off by the QS / subordinates and when necessary take off quantities and produce Bill of Quantities.
- Responsible for commercial administration / project deliverables including processing payment applications, recommendation on variations close outs.
- Providing commercial advice to the engineering team and project management teams.
- If this sounds like you, we have a great package to offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Real career options
- Training and accreditation built into your career
- Global Share purchase plan
- Go further