Senior Project Manager - Retail (Riyadh)
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager - Retail who will have overall accountability to deliver a project on time and on budget as per the client brief whilst supporting the wider project team outside of country. The ideal candidate will be expected to manage all associated stakeholders both internally and externally.
Reporting Lines: Project Director
- Development and understanding of the project brief
- Pre-construction planning, and development of a delivery strategy
- Input to the project schedules
- Development of the cost plan and reviews of this at relevant design phases against the project budget
- Active Value and Risk management of the project
- Procurement options and recommendations
- Produce, review and implement employer requirement documents
- Act as technical advisor to the client
- Prepare and monitor project schedules
- Comprehend, analyse and assess budgets and cost plans, consultant and contractor applications, and the change/variation process
- Initiate and support the technical capabilities of the team
What We Offer?
We offer a dynamic and challenging role with international focus and we provide competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact. Given the international remit of this role and our business, a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.