A leading EPC company in Saudi Arabia is currently seeking a Senior Piping Designer for a major offshore project. The Senior Piping Designer will have 7 years` experience and also 3D CAD modeling is essential, with preferably Intergraph SP3D.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Assists the design supervisor in coordinating design management with engineering discipline lead engineers.
- Responsible for preparing and review of calculations, design drawings, and other information.
- Supports construction and procurement with preparation of drawings and material take-offs.
- Reviews as-built drawings and assists with collection of design information required by construction and procurement.
- Provide guidance to the Structural Designers and CADD operators.
- Be conversant with codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation applicable to drafting function.
- Be familiar with and competent in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting for drafting functions.
- Experienced in the supervision of discipline designers and CADD Operators.
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work.
- Able to liaise with Project and Lead engineers at all levels.
- Computer literate (database/spreadsheets).
- Conversant with Company and Client drafting standards and specifications.
- Conversant with Company quality control assurance requirements applicable to drafting function.
- Conversant with Client, Company and Project HSE requirements.