Senior Finance Assistant - Qatar Airways - Medina
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will undertake a wide variety of activities including processing payroll, bank reconciliations, compiling a variety of reports including statistical, and end of month reports, and provide support and assistance to the team and to management.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Receives and process all vendor invoices for payments and checks and verifies all invoices financially as per Finance policies and IAPs
- While processing the invoice for payment, ensure invoice approval stamp is fixed on the face on the invoice with proper accounting entries mentioned and all signatures are obtained.
- Ensure all invoices are routed through AP module, in case of new vendors, vendor account must be created by liaising with HO.
- Prepares Bank Disbursement Account monthly reconciliation for IRR & USD accounts
- Ensure all statutory and vendor payments are made on time with no penalties
- Handles and updates petty cash expenses in oracle, as per Finance Policy 14.
- Prepares and maintains disbursement statement for monitoring and controlling of expenditures, at the same time to monitor daily bank balance in case of any expected fund shortages it must be highlighted to Finance Manager.
- Support auditors during annual/quarterly project audit.