Sales Coordinator - 125063
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2013, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #14 company in its annual “100 Best Corporate Citizens” list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com.
Reports to Sales Manager / Sr Sales Executive / Branch Manager
Ratio Approximately 1 SC per 7 sales individual contributors
Job Purpose & Scope
· Under direction of local management, provides day-to-day business support to the sales organisation.
· Ensure the correct booking of contracts and completion of sales processes and procedures, in line with the tools and
· May report directly into Branch Manager for very small branches that do not warrant a Sales Manager position
· Scope : S&S / Ind Ref – Geographical Scope : Branch
· Assists the sales department to ensure consistent and timely responses to customer needs.
· Works with local sales team to expedite the contract booking process.
· Organizes and creates an effective business support service for administrative procedures, ensuring that accuracy and
timeliness are the key priorities.
· Act as a central point of contact for staff regarding general personnel queries. Liaise with central support functions for
advice and guidance
· Responsible for ensuring that all standard reports and forms are completed as required by corporate and regional
· Promotes an efficient and professional image to all customers, both internal and external at all times.
· Ensures complete sensitivity and confidentiality be applied at all times.
· In addition to the above-mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.