Job Purpose: Manage relationships with dealerships to deliver sales targets in assigned territory within KSA, achieving both commercial objectives as well as service quality.
Job dimensions (key factors) / Reporting to / Location :
- No. of staff supervised and Direct reports: 0
- Reporting to the Head of sales
- Located in KSA- Riyadh
Key financial dimensions:
- Ensuring achievement of sales commercial objectives (revenues, profit) and service targets in assigned territory within KSA
- Provide input on the national sales strategy, and establish relationships with dealerships' sales management across the network.
Facilitate communication between the company and dealerships, including the below:
- Capturing dealership input on target setting process.
- Communicating targets, pricing and incentives programs, inventory recommendations, and dealership standards
- Conducting frequent site visits and performance dialogs with dealerships.
- Resolve issues and escalate to appropriate stakeholders at the company, and manufacturing sites as required.
- Provide input to the company teams to guide all decision making involving dealerships,
- including Proposing dealership promotions and campaigns to Marketing team,
- Recommending training programs to improve sales and service performance to DND and CQ team,
- Assessing changes to network strategy
- Align with Aftersales Area Manager to share observations,
- Coordinate calendars, agree on approach to manage dealership and relationships.
- Coordinate with the teams to conduct dealership trainings and audits.
- Collaborate with Sales and Aftersales team from other territories to share best practices and provide support where required.
Frequent travel across KSA with minimum 4 out of 5 days in the field per week.