Property & Real Estate Firm
Pre Development and Market Intelligence Focus
Our client, a property development firm that is part of one of the largest Saudi holding groups of companies globally, seeks to recruit a Real Estate Market Director to manage the pre-development phases of all projects including land development, residential (high/low rise), retail, shopping centres, hotels, etc. This role will focus on the interpretation and analysis of development opportunities from a commercial perspective.
Reporting to the CEO, the proven performer we seek for this role will be responsible for:
- Be the single point of contact for all new property projects to assess viability, product make-up, interpretation of financial and property modelling, financial analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of the Saudi Arabia market dynamics: Prices level (sale and rent), product offer needs, customer requirements, business model; in order to define new projects concepts.
- Project briefing and reporting to the CEO, Board and Stakeholders.
- Working with consultants to develop concept masterplan though to concept design and briefing, detailed designs, construction to completion and handover.
- Prepare the sales and marketing strategy and manage the implementation plan and its alignment with the market drivers, real estate trends, and highest and best use analyses.
- Liaison for market analysis with the Sales and Marketing and Asset Management teams.
- Contact with municipality officials, consultants, contractors and other real estate stakeholders over potential projects.
- Review property laws and provide advice on its impact on the real estate project.
- Coordinate and integrate the development schedules into the development program to ensure cohesion and alignment with the approved business plan.
- Prepare the delivery the commercial strategy of the development.