Project Directors – Buildings, Saudi Arabia :
- Tier 1 Contracting Firm
- Location: Riyadh, Jeddah and Medina (Saudi Arabia)
- Competitive Expatriate Salary Package + Benefits
Reference # 575
Our client, a leading Tier 1 general contracting firm with regional MENA operations, has secured numerous key commercial building projects and now seek to appoint 3 Project Directors in leadership roles. These roles are destined for Riyadh, Medina and Jeddah. This role seeks a candidate that can ensure project delivery to budget, quality and program.
Reporting to the CEO and managing an entire project team, the proven performer we seek for this exceptional opportunity will be responsible to direct the construction for the following:
- Planning, executing, monitoring and finalisation of projects in line with time and cost targets and to the required quality standards.
- Ensuring projects are completed to budget and schedule while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- Leadership of pre-qualification and selection of contractors and consultants and subsequent monitoring / management of consultants and contractors for compliance with their contractual responsibilities.
- Manages program of projects and project managers to ensure successful completion and coordination of all efforts.
- Oversee all site related issues with the Project Management Teams to prevent delays and disruption and ensure project remains on track.
- Overall construction management and control including project reporting for budget, program and project tracking.
- Collaborate with government authorities, regulators and zoning authority to ensure compliance with required regional and international policies and regulatory requirements in terms of operating protocols, confidentiality and legal requirements with regards to Real estate.
- Ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained throughout the entity.
- Maintain a close awareness of best practices and industry standards in real estate services and products to develop and maintain a world class physical and community infrastructure.
- Ensure resources are appropriate to meet current and future commitments and to maximise opportunities.
- Identify and evaluates alternative solutions to best meet program goals.
- Leadership, recruitment and management of all staff on the project.
- Strong enforcement of environmental, health and safety standards at all times.