- Property & Real Estate Firm
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Competitive Expatriate Salary Package + Benefits /
New project commencement has created this new opportunity for a Project Director to join our client’s firm; a leading property development firm, to lead and drive the development, design and construction of a 5-star residential serviced apartment tower in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. This 5-star hotel and residences is a 160.000sqm twin tower project valued at SAR2B. This project is currently at enabling phase and is a 40-month program. As the client’s representative Project Director, this role is responsible to lead and drive the project from detailed design and procurement, construction and handover.
Reporting to the Head of Development as the client's representative, the proven performer we seek for this role will be responsible for:
- Be the single point of contact between the Owner’s Development team and external parties in managing the entire lifecycle of the project from detailed design to completion of construction and then to hand over of the project to the Sales and Marketing and Asset Management teams.
- Prepare project-level consolidated executive report showing a clear picture of the real estate project progress, highlighting all critical issues and recommending actions and measures.
- Liaison with municipality officials, consultants, contractors and other real estate stakeholders.
- Prepare the delivery strategy of the development and prepare regular updates of the performance of the projects.
- Manage the preparation and regular review of the project specific development and design briefs to ensure its alignment with the project business objectives.
- Review the property laws and provide advice on its impact on the real estate project.
- Review and highlight the risks associated with all the necessary legal documentation relevant to the real estate project that needs to be implemented including contracts, sales agreements, leases, warranties, performance guarantees, purchase contracts, utilities contracts, etc.
- Manage the procurement, negotiation and agreements and contracts in relation to developing and operating the real estate project.
- Coordinate and integrate the development schedules into the development program to ensure cohesion and alignment with the approved business plan.
- Prepare the sales and marketing strategy and manage the implementation plan and its alignment with the market drivers, real estate trends, and highest and best use analyses.
- Review preparation of project specific Development and Design briefs to reflect project intent and objectives.
- Implement the risk mitigation measures to ensure that the business cases are secured to meet profit and turnover targets.