Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
We are currently hiring for a new role as a Project Accountant on a major construction project in KSA. The role reports to the Project Director with a functional report to the Middle East Financial Controller. The individual will be the Finance representative within the project team and will be the link between the project and the regional finance team.
The position is based in Riyadh and may involve occasional travel to different project locations in KSA.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience working as a project accountant/controller in a construction/engineering/Oil & Gas company.
- Preparation, submission and tracking of monthly customer invoices.
- Reconciliation of invoicing to contract terms, ensuring invoicing is maximised in line with the contract.
- Maintain correct accruals for all project costs.
- Liaison with client contacts and suppliers.
- Close monitoring of project costs and investigation of variances to budget.
- Identify risks and opportunities to both project income and costs.
- Monthly reporting of project financial performance to Project Director and Financial Controller.
- Forecasting of future income, costs and cash flow.
- Must adhere to and enforce group financial policies and processes.
- Keep Project Director and Financial Controller apprised of relevant issues.
- Adopt internal best practice for project accounting with support given by central project accounting team based in Dubai.
- Administration of all financial documentation relating to project such as signed contracts, original bid data, bonds, payment milestones, and other documents required for audit.
Salary & Benefits :
- A competitive salary for the right candidate
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 26 Annual leaves
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme