A leading EPC company in Saudi Arabia is currently seeking an OFFSHORE PIPELINES DESIGNER for a major offshore project.
- To assure consistency and quality in the Pipelines Design / Drafting drawing package.
- Has experience in the offshore oil / gas, hydrocarbon, industry and has engineering design / drafting project experience in FEED, detail design and construction follow-on engineering.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing calculations, design drawings, and other information.
- Support construction and procurement with preparation of drawings and material take-offs.
- Prepare complete bills of materials for all drawings
- Review as-built drawings and assist with collection of design information required by construction and procurement.
- Must have knowledge of engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Has experience with development, enhancement, and maintenance of 3D graphic visual display and 3D modelling work in Intergraph SP3D.
- Update the Pipelines Design / Drafting Master document hard copy / soft copy files.
- Perform vendor data review of equipment and components in their assigned areas of the project.
- Support Pipelines Design Supervisor in maintaining a needs list of design criteria to support completion of their assigned areas
- Support Pipelines Design Supervisor and Project Management in presentation to project team to support Pipelines Design / Drafting concepts and progress.
- Be familiar with Pipelines Design / Drafting department standards and procedures and support the Pipelines Design Supervisor in interpretation and implementation of standards and procedures.
- Support the Pipelines Design Supervisor in the review of existing Pipelines Design / Drafting standards and procedures and recommend changes and revisions to existing standards and procedures as required.
Required Experience and Academic Qualifications: