• Plan, locate and establish contacts with new customers.
• Obtain relevant documentation, review, prepare and propose a suitable materials and quotation.
• Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and propose your recommendations to the Sales Manager for final approval.
• Organize follow-up visits and report weekly in writing about your sales activities, the status of the pending projects and your achievements.
• Join weekly internal sales meeting with your colleagues and the Sales Manager to validate your sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
• Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities are adequate; review the same with the Sales Manager.
• Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
• Participate in determining sales objectives and budgets, ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in your responsible area.
• Establish friendly and professional relationships with our clients. Always ensure a prompt and reliable service in your area of responsibility; and contribute to the promotion of our company.
If interested reply with updated CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Any Bachelor Degree
• Over 2 - 12 years of experience in Building Construction Materials such as PVC Pipes, Doors and Windows etc.,
• Transferable Iqama (Locally Available)
• Good command on both Arabic and English Speaking
• Effective Selling and Negotiation Skills.
• Good knowledge in MS Office applications.
• Must Have a Driving License