Great opportunity for a seasoned, leader grounded in Mechanical HVAC design & Engineering! A reputable design & build MEP contracting company has this leadership position open in its corporate headquarter in Jeddah. Above fifteen years of solid background in the HVAC design & engineering, with in-depth knowledge of equipment, will guarantee an interview. Please attach a detailed resume to your response.
This role supports the achievement of the Company’s goals for highly technical, reputation, on highly prestigious projects by establishing, promoting, and assuring high quality on all assigned projects.
The candidate shall have an overall responsibility for the mechanical HVAC engineering department, including but not limited to:
- To design HVAC & mechanical systems for all type of facilities, e.g. commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential etc. for design & build projects. By ensuring the quality of the work produced maintains high standards.
- To prepare feasibility reports.
- To review the design at bidding stage. To perform technical and coordination check-review of project documentation and drawings.
- To perform engineering studies to propose value engineering.
- To supervise mechanical design team of engineers & draftsmen. Assigning department staff to project teams as directed.
- To attend meetings on with consultant and clients on projects all over the kingdom.
- To perform difficult work at a high rate of competency involving the application of all aspects of HVAC engineering to specific projects.
- To monitor project schedules to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- To follow up on issues with consultant and operation staff to resolve problems and concerns.
- To contribute in the evaluation of departmental staff’s work performance.