Field Assessor - Corporate Property - KSA CP
The field assessor is responsible for the inspection and preparation of annual condition reports for all premises and equipment, in order to ensure business assets are correctly managed. You will gather data on store and equipment condition, inputting the information into a proprietary software programme, all the while maintaining absolute confidentiality of market, commercial, personal and financial information.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining photographic records of the store condition.
- Inspecting the standard of stores and making informed comparisons and recommendations for refurbishment or replacement work where needed
- Preparing budget estimates of the costs involved for required refurbishment / replacement works required
- Inspecting kitchen areas (with regards to use and cleanliness), standard of equipment cleanliness and maintenance, and refrigeration systems (cleanliness, maintenance and temperature)
- Reviewing the store log book and noting when maintenance visits were carried out.
About the Brand:
With a store portfolio of over 3,000 stores which grows year on year a career in our Property Division offers fast-paced, dynamic experience on an international level. The Division is spit in to Facilities Management, Real Estate and Project Management offering a diverse range of opportunity for dynamic individuals.