Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Basic salary between SAR. 18,000 to 22,000 based on experience, plus the other fringe benefits (housing, transportation, medical insurance, annual leave, tickets etc).
Lead excellence in winning work in the Facilities Management Sector and improve the diversity and profitability of the company.
- Report to the FM Division Manager.
- Develop strong market knowledge of existing and potential clients and keep the Company informed of business growing opportunities aligned to its strategic plans.
- Provide in-depth analysis of markets (including market segments), industry trends, competitors and clients in order to improve strategic planning and decision making.
- Identify market volume and company current market share percentage (government, semi government and private sectors).
- Build excellent relationships for FM business and find solutions to customers’ business and service delivery needs in order to maximize chances of profitably, securing strategically new significant businesses.
- Identify niche markets and new / future services that could provide the Company with a competitive advantage or improved profitability.
- Process the tender, negotiation and continue to drive excellence and efficiency in our tendering.