We're looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job. A talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have high speed Internet connection.
This position requires a good breadth of algorithmic knowledge; it is imperative. Reporting to the Project Manager where you will handle both the development and web mastery duties. The right candidate should be self-motivated, quick learner and should adhere to our standard practices. No sloppy coders. I like programmers who create structures and objects before writing the actual code.
Development – you will write good and clean code as needed to realize the required functionality of web based application (websites/Saas). Mostly with simple functionality but can be complex where you would need to cross code. You ability to build/work with API’s, XML/RSS, customizations, script development, plugins etc is also essential.
Web mastery - update/upgrade SEO friendly websites, landing pages, sales funnels, with effective designs and layouts, manage redirects, install & configure basic scripts, content on multiple networks, and customize how content is displayed along with webmaster server admin tasks ( backups, Cpanel, CDNs, AWS etc….)
* * * Main responsibilities * * *
• Plan, structure, and develop attractive web and mobile applications adhering to industry best practices (compliant WP websites to enhance user experience, contains logical navigation system and has all the features required; fully configured & tested
• Write web pages/scripts/wp plug-in or other as needed in a combination of codes, such as C#/JAVA/JSON/JScript/CSS/PHP/.Net/HTML/MySQL/WP …etc.
• Manage databases and retrieve analytics data
• Testing applications for: Securities, speed, performance, cross browser compatibility, user interface, resolutions etc…
• Complete SEO of all aspects of the Websites
• General webmaster (sys admin) & websites management (backup, analytics reports, security updates etc)
• 3 years+ of superior hands on experience in current web-development, techniques, with strong displaying of user-centered architecture, and experience with database
• Skills in CSS, server side technologies, such as PHP
• Experience with Blogs, scripts, SEO, Keywords, internal linking, LSI
• Webmaster & SysAdmin skills ie: website security
• Other languages are huge assets (Arabic, Indonesian, French, Spanish etc…)
• Attention to detail, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a willingness to grow and prove yourself
• Punctual and fluent English speakers & can communicate clearly
• Internet savvy with Project Management skills, Dedicated and responsible
• Highly organized and able to priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Self Starter, Team Player, OUT OF THE BOX THINKER
* * * What You Need to Do Next* * *
• Send some examples of your work/portfolio including complex projects (include your CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
• When you send your email, you MUST add the word "Super Star" in Subject line or else it’s deleted
• If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward