We're basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a high speed Internet connection.
In this Position, you will plan and build paid marketing campaigns, manage and optimize them to contribute to the online marketing efforts and work closely with project manager to ensure business goals are met & maximize paid search traffic in order to generate required results.
The best-performing candidates will eventually be in charge of managing other team members, training new team members and managing larger budgets.
* * * Here are just some of the criteria that this person would meet * * *
• Own computer and high speed Internet connection.
• Speaks, Reads, and Writes Excellent English
• Can work from home without distractions (or at regional office) & use Skype
• Is willing to learn new skills & Can easily be trained on other tasks
• Can work full-time (40 hours per week)
* * * Main responsibilities * * *
• Develop and propose COMPLETE suitable (web/mobile) inbound online (search/display) marketing strategies and execute campaigns on top tier platforms (text, display, mobile. . .)
• Setup and manage self served campaigns & collaborate agency level managed campaigns
• Perform buyer & competitive keyword research expand on keyword lists, placements, demographics and all data sets needed for balanced targeting
• Ability to write Ad copy that converts and eliminates click happy surfers
• Perform complete funnels setup, testing, sequencing & landing page audits
• Review & analyze data and monitor conversion metrics, create campaign KPI reports
• Optimize all aspects of campaigns to assure optimal performance and ROI
• Manage conversions and analytics reports on daily basis
• Expand into other traffic strategies to scale exposure
• Make recommendations to enhance ROI and advertising budgets
• 4+ years of Hands-on relevant professional Experience is REQUIRED
• Must have a genuine passion for traffic generation and paid media
• Be and stay up-to-date with the current paid media (SEM, Display, Mobile, Native etc...) technologies
• PPC Specialist certification (Google/Yahoo is an asset) but not required if can demonstrate strong experience
• Able to demonstrate strong aptitude with Excel & ability to work with large number of keywords and themeing
• Experience in working with Keyword research tools
• Excellent analytics skills: split testing, tracking, optimizations (tracking202, Imobitrax, CPVLab or other. . .)
• Ad Server set up and management
• Internet savvy, dedicated, responsible, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and helpful
• A willingness to grow and prove yourself
• Punctual and can communicate clearly in English
• Highly organized and able to priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Self Starter, Team Player, OUT OF THE BOX THINKER
* * * What You Need to Do Next: * * *
• Show some examples of your work including complex projects & include your CV
• Send your resume/CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, you MUST add the word "Super Star" in the Subject line or it will be deleted.
• If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward