EY is seeking the region’s leading Cyber Energy expert to help expand the EY Cyber Energy sector business which covers Oil, Gas, Power and Utilities. This position will be the Cyber interface into the EY Energy Sector and have demonstrated experience, knowledge and relationships within the MENA Energy Sector – both internal to EY and to our clients. They will be expected to have wide Cyber exposure that includes at a minimum Cyber Strategy, IAM, SOC, Resilience, Forensics and Incident Response and demonstrated capability to work with domain leaders to bring the best solutions and delivery to our clients. They will also provide leadership to the other junior staff in the group and be the Energy sector champion for the Cyber Partner. They will work closely with the regional Cyber leadership and EY Energy leadership and be part of a unique global network of Cyber Energy specialists to drive innovation, operational excellence and sales. In addition, they will also develop a close working relationship with the OT and IoT specialists, IAM, Cyber Analytics, SOC and Threat Intelligence teams in MENA, EMEIA and Globally.
The Cyber Energy Leader is a critical customer facing role that requires the instinctive ability to recognize gaps in customer capabilities and to translate them into business requirements and an execution strategy in a clear and concise manner. The Cyber Energy Leader will be responsible for the development of the overall Cyber Energy vision that underlies the customer-centric EY services, and plays a primary role in the customization of tailored end-to-end services to the Energy Sector. The Cyber Energy Leader will also play key role in introduction of new services /solutions in EY portfolio to the Energy Sector in terms of evaluation, integration and deployment of the same.
- Customize EY Cyber services for the Energy sector through marketing, sales and delivery material.
- Leadership of the EY Cyber teams to deliver successful services to Energy clients.
- Key presenter and thought leadership at Energy events, industry representation, white papers and clients along with other key EY executives and management.
- Demonstrated ability to engage “C” level stakeholders and explain Cyber in business terms.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with the customer cyber / security team.
- Work with delivery teams to ensure success integration of the project to our clients.
- Establish great and intimate working relationships with both the EY Oil & Gas and EY Power & Utility sector teams.
- Clearly articulate the cyber issues the MENA Energy sector faces and the solutions required.
- Providing input for improvements to of EY Cyber services in line with dynamic regional and global cyber risk profiles and the global network.
- Key advisor to the EY Cyber MENA Partner and regional steering committees of any Cyber Energy specific market changes, opportunities and issues.