Deputy Project Director – Saudi Arabia :
- International PMCM Consulting Group
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Competitive Expatriate Salary Package + Benefits
Reference # 631 :
Our client is a leading global Project & Construction Management Consultancy with international operations on major landmark commercial projects across the Middle East North Africa markets. Our client now seeks to appoint a Deputy Project Director for its Jeddah, Saudi Arabia office to provide project management services (as the client’s representative) on a major road project comprising connectivity to the Al Haram and is a 320-meter x 3.65 km section of land via a 60-meter-wide Grand Pedestrian Boulevard. The project also intersects five of the city’s major roads with two road boulevards flanking the exterior of the site and includes a distinctive major bridge as well as metro and rail stations. Our client’s role as PM/CM includes management of the infrastructure design (including the public realm) and building design, procurement of all consultants and contractors, managing and monitoring the construction process, assuring comprehensive coordination between all stakeholders. The project entails both building and infrastructure work.
Reporting to the Project Director and Executive Director of PMCM and managing 60 staff, this role is responsible for the following:
- Liaison, interfacing and coordination between engineering, architecture, urban planning and client groups.
- Preparation of contract (FIDIC) and tender documents for specific projects identified as outcomes of the master planning process.
- Overseeing the implementation of the project programme on behalf of the Client.