• Responsible to reflect company values and principles in daily interaction with customers, employees, colleagues
• Manage an efficient and cost effective operation ofwarehousing facilities.
• Manage inbound activities related to the receipt and storage of goods, inventory management, warehouse
productivity and customer relations and interactionwith other department.
• Oversee outbound activities related to order filing, stock replenishment, home delivery and shipping.
• Run operation within given budget for DC and HD.
• Ensure periodic equipment maintenance and repairs.
• Administer overall inventory accuracy, productivity, programs to ensure customer requirements are met
• Overall responsibility of stocks in the DC, transportation, imports and home delivery and general administration.
• Manage inventory quality and accuracy assurance program through cycle counts.
• Monitor inventory flow through system - especially expedite and develop stock location and order picking
strategies to optimize work flow, space utilization, and labor productivity in warehouse.
• Implement safety, security & housekeeping programs.(Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered
to, including DC / product security.)
• Supervises, schedules, and trains personnel in the warehouse on ongoing basis.
• Manage and lead the operational teams. Assess and develop (where appropriate) team members in skills which
result in better operating efficiency. Build team through share and reapplying best practices from other locations
and periodic competency matrix review
• Achieve DC KPIs as communicated for the overall efficiency of the DC.
• Plan and initiate morning and evening ops meetings.
• Attend out of hours call outs as required.