Credit Review Officer (Riyadh)
- Protect the bank assets by ensuring proper pre-sanction appraisal, post-approval administration, ongoing risk identification, monitoring, mitigation and management. Act as support function for independent risk analysis, facilitating booking of good quality assets meeting the bank’s risk appetite.
- Prepare desired reports for Head Office and local authorities.
- Represent the bank in local Credit Committee.
- Prepare high quality reviews in a timely manner and ensure approvals are received prior to expiry of valid limits, missing documentation is obtained and limits are established in a timely manner, new proposals should be assessed and CAs prepared in a timely manner..
- Maintain high standard of credit administration to retain/upgrade the credit rating accorded by ICR, external auditors and SAMA requirements.
- Enhance the professional skills of departmental staff through in depth on the job training and assigning them to suitable courses with a view to improve their productivity.
- Ensure all casual excesses are regularized with the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure compliance with stipulated policies and procedures thus ensuring that no adverse audit comments.
- Vet thoroughly all complex documentation prepared for corporate accounts to ensure adequate protection to bank asset.
- Ensure agency desk is administrated in a proper manner , covenants are followed up and deviations are highlighted in their respective CAs.
- Ensure adequate follow exists in respect of classified accounts, PDOs, and inactive accounts with a view to improve collections and minimize losses.
- Prepare market/sector studies as necessary to help identify potential business areas to be exploited and potential risk areas to be avoided.
- Review the credit policies and procedures of the branch from time to time , and ensure that recommendations are submitted for changes if warranted by changes in the environment, markets, laws…etc.
- Function as Branch Credit Committee member to approve/decline CAs..
- Prepare reports on profile review.