Client is a leading contractor who specialise in oil and gas, civil engineering and building construction projects all over the world. They are currently looking to recruit and experienced Contracts Manager to work on oil and gas projects in the Jizan area of Saudi Arabia.
The candidate as a minimum must have experience/knowledge of the following:
- Preparation of monthly reports on the Project commercial/contract position including CVR's
- Procurement and Subcontract formation / negotiation
- Subcontract Administration
- Main Contract Administration
- Variation - Identification / Pursuit / Negotiation
- Claim - Protecting the company's interest under the contract by identifying opportunities pro-actively ensuring compliance with contract claim requirements.
- Protecting the company against claims from subcontractors
- Managing a project commercial/contracts team to ensure the above goals are achieved in accordance with project & programme requirements.