Taylor Sterling is currently looking for a Construction Manager to join an international contractor in Saudi Arabia.
This role will report directly to the relevant Project Manager on-site and will lead the way in responsibility for the execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the work in the project within budget, at an acceptable and stated quality and on-time.
- Be responsible for the Construction being completed in time, within the established budget and according to safety and quality requirements and to project and contractual documents, and ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled in time and to the complete satisfaction of the Client
- Participate actively to all safety initiatives and verify that safety organization is properly staffed and assisted by Construction Supervision Team
- Chairing and recording the Kick-off meeting with each subcontractor and subsequent progress meetings as appropriate
- Ensuring that all Construction Supervisors document (in the form of a diary) their day-to-day activities in support of future contractual matters
- In connection with the Field Project Control Coordinator, review and approve the construction program and ensure that detailed construction schedules are prepared for all areas and erection activities
- In absence of the Project Manager in the field, discuss with the Client all Project changes required and, where necessary, provide all information to Project Manager in order to define estimating cost, contract extras and construction delay
- In connection with Project Manager and the Field Project Control Coordinator, review single progress report and construction overall progress report, budget and field construction activities in order to reach final goal as economically as possible
- In absence of the Project Manager in the field, issue correspondence to the Client Construction Manager under his signature for subject related to Project matters raised in field