Delivering the broadest range of measurement and analytical technologies for process clarity and insight - our Rosemount business provides our customers with insight across all touch points, to ensure they can operate efficiently, safely and with peace of mind.
Our Business Development Leader, based in Yanbu and covering the Western & Central Regions of Saudi Arabia, will work with our local business partner to manage existing accounts and generate new business. To be successful in the role you will have a deep knowledge of the Saudi market, strong business development skills, people management capabilities, along with the business acumen to plan, budget and forecast sales for the region. You will be an expert in instrumentation and preferably knowledge of the Rosemount suite of products.
Covering a complex and diverse territory, involving the oil & gas, petrochem, power & water industries, and working with partners in EPCs, OEMs and end users, this is not a typical sales role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and coach the sales team to further develop and grow the business.
- Prepare and own the annual assigned budget for the region
- Promote the sale of Rosemount products & solutions
- Manage the core accounts to increase scope and business levels
- Work effectively with the sales team to help maximise Rosemount and Emerson Automation Solutions' potential within the region
- Utilise the Strategic Selling, Sales Negotiations and Sales Presentations processes
- Promote lifecycle capabilities, assign individual goals per sales members to drive the same
- Own the reporting process for the region by working closely with the sales team
- Collect and consolidate market intelligence and details of competitor activities
- Identify the required development, training and other needs by the sales team to keep on developing capabilities
- Identify possible successors and jointly work with local management on development plan
- Keep up-to-date with developments and trends in products, industries and market conditions
- Promote the product by participating in product lectures, presentations to customers, industry conferences
- Ensure adequate literature and documentation levels are maintained to support Sales & BDM events
- Recognize and accept HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson's Company Policy and Procedures