When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche. You'll understand why we are the only professional services firm to be named a Best Employer in the Middle East by Hewitt Associates in 2009.
Our region encompasses diverse tax laws and is part of what makes a career in tax with Deloitte & Touche a truly stimulating experience. With many corporations operating across several borders, your knowledge of tax will be key to making sure our clients stay on the right side of tax laws and minimize their tax costs. Your people skills will also be engaged as you form a close working relationship with clients, while your technical knowledge will be stretched as you develop expertise across the board in consulting, business, finance and law to craft commercially sound solutions. As you gain experience, you will do so with the full support of a firm that believes in helping you grow and providing you with the skills to succeed.
As a Business Analyst Corporate Tax you will:
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
- Acquire initial knowledge of the Saudi tax & zakat regulations
- Respond to queries from the Department of Zakat & Income Tax (DZIT)
- Prepare withholding tax returns
- Coordinate with the DZIT for all other tax and zakat compliance work
- Translation of the tax & zakat related documents from Arabic to English and vice versa
- Ensure deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines