Our region encompasses diverse tax laws and is part of what makes a career in tax with Deloitte & Touche Middle East a truly stimulating experience. With many corporations operating across several borders, your knowledge of tax will be key to making sure our clients stay on the right side of tax laws and minimize their tax costs. Your people skills will also be engaged as you form a close working relationship with clients, while your technical knowledge will be stretched as you develop expertise across the board in consulting, business, finance and law to craft commercially sound solutions. As you gain experience, you will do so with the full support of a firm that believes in helping you grow and providing you with the skills to succeed.
As a Senior Associate Corporate Tax you will:
- Have in outstanding experience in a wide range of industries.
- Must be familiar with the tax & zakat consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax or zakat needs.
- Concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues.
- Advising multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations in Saudi Arabia.
- Draft and delivery of proposals for engagements and are knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the firm.
- Timely and quality delivery of services to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Develop and pursue creative strategies while using the latest technologies.
- Responsibilities include oversee tax & zakat research projects for clients in diverse industries; participate in engagements requiring tax & zakat analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates; research and analyze a wide range of tax issues such as deferred tax liability issues and tax implications of financing techniques.