Currie & Brown has a range of opportunities across its Middle East offices and is currently looking for highly professional western senior commercial managers (associate directors) for a temporary assignment based in Riyadh.
The successful candidate(s) will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate(s) will include:
- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to our clients
- Managing, leading and co-ordinating a team of cost mangers within a live project environment
- Efficiently analysing existing project data
- Setting up and managing workshops to achieve the required cost savings
- Providing ad-hoc high level strategic proposals as and when required
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
- Undertaking commercial management services with limited supervision
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurately and timely manner
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships in true partnership.
Currie & Brown is one of the world’s leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.