A vacancy exists within the team for an Associate Director to take on a client facing project delivery role, leading our project team based at onsite with a government client in Saudi Arabia. As well as project managing client work the post holder will be responsible for mentoring and guiding colleagues as they develop their careers.
The position will involve working alone or with colleagues, often leading bespoke project teams to design, develop and deliver innovative solutions for clients within agreed timescales and budgets. Knowledge of relevant legislation and good practice coupled with a sound understanding of emergency planning and business continuity principles will be fundamental to providing the relevant support to our clients.
This position, which will be based at client offices in Saudi Arabia, will involve interaction with other team members across the Group and will require travel within the region and at times overseas. Experience of working internationally and specifically in region are an important part of the skill-set required for the role.
- Support the regional business acting as a client lead, ensuring delivery and building relationships
- Project manage the delivery of client work
- Lead the technical delivery of consultancy projects
- Develop and enhance client relationships
- Identify business development opportunities, leading bids and work winning activities
- Develop and support new business initiatives
- Promote resilience work within Atkins and externally
- Compliance with Quality, Safety and Environmental procedures to Atkins Business Management Systems
- Deliver outputs to quality, programme and budget
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 22 calendar days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants.