Someone seeking for the accountant jobs in Saudi Arabia must be aware of the designation requirement and responsibilities. Senior accountants are accountable with organizational productivity, expenditure and reporting management. There aren’t responsible for different administrative tasks including balance sheet preparation, data collection, and journal entries etc. The organizational prerequisite for this position is experienced, qualified professionals. In today’s business, senior accountant is essentially required to complete day to day operations and support different financial management with enhanced efficiency.
Major Responsibilities for Senior Accountant Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Senior Accountant is accountable to perform various complex procedures and analysis with deep financial understanding. There are different major responsibilities that an organization require them to perform. It includes:
- Analysis of complex business financial records & reports
- Apprise the journal entries for accuracy assurance
- Monitor and train their subordinates
- Assets and expenditures analysis and recommendation
- Account balance reconciliation
- Monthly and quarterly account reconciliation
- Ledger maintenance
- Tax and finance audit
- Documentation analysis
- Support team in various tasks
- Risk analysis and management
The key responsibility of senior accountant jobs in Saudi Arabia is to maintain and analyze all financial transactions and error identification.
Qualification & Skills Requirements
A senior accountant is more responsible than the juniors, therefore, undoubtedly they should be highly skilled and competent along with experience specialized in the same profession. Usually they candidate should be good in communication with strong analytical skills. If you desire to improve your position and want to qualify for senior accountant jobs in Saudi Arabia, you must possess following attributes.
- Capability to meet deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Skills
- Understanding with accounting software as well as manual process
- Ability to perform independent tasks
- Ability to collaborate with strong communications
If you’re interested in excel in accounting profession it is essential to meet all qualification and skill requirements for consistent growth.
Educational and Professional Qualification
The professional and educational qualification are essential pre-requites of the accounts profession.
- They must hold minimum bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration and another similar area. Sometimes it also requires master’s degree with the specialization in the accounting
- Senior Accountant jobs in Saudi Arabia normally require more than 3-year of experience in the field of accounting in some private and public environment.
- In some specific organization, they might also require the certification in accounting or CPA license but it isn’t mandatory.
There are some more qualifications including ACCA & CA that are warmly welcomed by the industry.
Senior Accountant is actually an attractive designation the own special requirements in term of experience, skills, and qualification. Therefore, once the position is earned by meeting all the expectations, they enjoy marketing competitive salary along with all other benefits within all industries. An ideal candidate possesses all require skills and business feel comfortable in investing for bright future.
They are considered as “jack of all trades” because aren’t limited to some skills and specific tasks. But have the experience to perform and manage the strategies and recommendations with strong coordination. Addition of this position will gradually improve the record management integrity and task efficiency. Senior Accountant jobs in Saudi Arabia
is a position always attracts most qualified candidates with the determination of successful career.